Saturday, June 9, 2012

Not Quite Summer OOTD

Charlotte Russe scarf, Zara blouse, Uniqlo jeggings, Vince Camuto boots, Zara bag, Marc Jacobs watch, wrist candy from Target, H&M, and BaubleBar
A few weeks ago New York was experiencing sunny skies with temperatures in the 80s. Last week, not so much. I thought about retiring my cooler weather boots since it seems about right for sandals but cool mornings, sometimes in the 60s, keep me from embracing summer just yet. Don't think there will be many more days when I can wear these boots outside without looking out of place.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Zara blouse! I've never been into a Zara store since it's pretty expensive. But you are so skinny! I'm so jealous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favorite pieces from Zara because it's kind of like a shirt but also like a blouse. I picked it up for $20 on sale which was reasonable. Zara's actually quite affordable compared to other brands who make similar styled clothing but it's not inexpensive either. The jeggings are really flattering :) You can't see the flab in my other areas haha!

      Delete